Sunday, October 25, 2009
ANSWERED PRAYERS
Today Jazmyn participated in the Primary Program at church. It was very powerful to see her stand with the rest of the children and sing. The most moving moment was when she stood at the podium to say her part. Written and said in her own words... " I am a spirit child of Heavenly Father. He hears and answers my prayers". Many prayers have been answered in the course of her illness, including her own. Frequently throughout the trying moments I whispered in her ear, "don't forget to pray" or "it's time to say a little prayer". I would remind her that though she could not talk, Heavenly Father could hear her silent prayers. To witness a child's testimony develop so strongly at such a young age is humbling. She has been such an amazing example to me and I am so grateful for her sweet spirit. Often times now, she reminds me... "don't forget to pray".
Posted by
S. Family
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Absolutely amazing! WE are soooo excited to hear about Jazzy's recovery. Her story just gets better and better! Way to go Jazzy, you rock! We can't wait to see her back at school again!! Jaz you are a strong little girl with a fighting spirit! Way to go sweetie. We miss you.
ReplyDeleteLove, Becky, Mike, Kaylee, and Ashley Brown
How wonderful! Glad to see you are still doing the blog! Jazzy girl I am so proud of you!
ReplyDeletehi, sweet princess jazmyn!
ReplyDeleteit is so great to see you smiling and laughing, and of course to hear about you singing again!
we miss you!
dr. scruffy.
I am so happy to see Sweet Jaz at home and doing so well. Y'all have to be so thrilled and thankful to our Lord that your prayers were answered. Love you all and praying that 2010 is a much better year for your family. Pliny
ReplyDelete