"Thank you for everything. I love you. I'm going home!" - Jazmyn
Jazmyn wanted to share her gratitude to everyone for all the loving support. I am so teary eyed I can barely see what I'm typing. She is very aware of the thoughtful prayers and countless acts of service done to support her. Thank you... thank you!!!!
We get to go home next week!!! We are counting down the days. Jaz is going to be home in time for her birthday on the 11th... what a wonderful blessing!!! I asked her what she wanted for her birthday. Expecting to hear a long list of toys, I was surprised when she said..." Nothing. I just want kisses and to be home!" On that note, I am toooo emotional to say any more!!! LOVE HER!!!!

And we are sooo emotional too. What an inspiring story Jazmyn is to all of us!!! We love you and anxiously await your arrival home! We are excited for the open house for the big 6 year old! Love, Stacey and family
ReplyDeleteYAAAAYYY! Jazzy's going home. Everybody's gonna be so happy!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWOW, WOW, YEAH, YEAH, and all other exclamations! I can't hardly wait to see your family at HOME!
ReplyDeleteGood morning Sarrafans and congrats on the most amazing news On Jazzy. Your family can be together again, at last, yippy! What a stress releiver!!! We are so excited and can't wait to see you guys again!!! All our love, Becky, Mike, Kaylee, and Ashley Brown
ReplyDelete