So much has happened since I last posted a blog... where do I begin!!!
Jaz is nearly free from the g-tube. She is talking up a storm, and even singing a bit. She is walking all over the place with little to no assistance. She busts out a ballet move every now and then and shows off her skills = ) At times her therapy looks more like she's in training for an athletic competition - with maneuvering through obstacle courses; aiming for targets while swinging; and then bouncing on a ball while hitting and kicking a balloon around the room. Yesterday she walked to the top of a flight of stairs about 15 steps high with little assistance. It was an amazing achievement for someone who just took their first solo steps just 6 days earlier!!! WOW!!! It's hard to keep up with posting her improvements, its all happening so quickly now. There is no doubt we will be home very soon! WHAT A BLESSING!!!

Daisy is so excited with the updates. She's wondering if Jazzy will be home today or tomorrow?!? I have to say I'm wondering the same. How exciting. Love, Lael & Daisy
ReplyDeleteI have to say the best thing about seeing Jazzy yesterday was being able to hug and tickle her and squeeze her without all the wires and tubes. It was amazing! And walking around with her was fun too. See you both at home soon. xox
ReplyDeleteThis is so wonderful! We can't wait til she's home. We love you!
ReplyDeleteTracy and Jacob
How amazing Sarrafan family! We are so excited about the new update, this is awesome and incredible. You are doin it Jazy, great job! Keep it up sweety! Lots of love and hugs to you all.
ReplyDeleteLove Becky, Mike, Kaylee, and Ashley Brown
I feel like all I do is repeat myself but wow! this is so exciting and we are so proud of Jazzy and her amazing determination. See you next week!!! Love you, Stacey and family
ReplyDeleteSunday was the best day Ashley and I have had in a long time. We are continually amazed by Jazzy's determination. Keep it up girl! We had so much fun chatting and enjoying your company (and picking flowers :). Can't wait to do it again... at home!! See you soon. XOXO
ReplyDeleteElizabeth and Ashley
I am so excited to see Jazmyn's progress. I look forward to seeing her soon in Camarillo!
ReplyDeleteKaylee and Ashley are soooo excited to see Jazzy. THey can't wait for next Saturday! Kaylee woke up this morning and the first words out of her mouth were, I can't wait to see Jazzy! She has been in the hospitals a long time. It was really cute. We will see you guys really soon!
ReplyDeleteLove, Becky, Mike, Kaylee, and Ashley Brown