Welcome family and friends to Jazmyn's blog. We've included a summary of how Jazmyn's illness came about as well as occasional blogs on where she is today. Don't forget to write your comments below - these thoughts will be enjoyed by Jazmyn and her family. With love... thank you!!

Friday, September 11, 2009

TOOTHLESS BEAUTY

Jaz has been anticipating the loss of her first tooth for about 6 months. On the 4th of September, she lost her first TWO teeth while at the hospital. She could not have been more excited. Jaz wiggle those two teeth for hours until one was pulled by the Doc and the other by mommy (while she giggled). Over the weekend Daddy came to visit. She also received a visit from the tooth fairy!! She and Daddy didn't waste anytime and logged onto toysrus.com. Jaz picked out a Barbie to buy with her newly acquired tooth fairy cash.

5 comments:

  1. I love this blog! Very much enjoy the frequent updates about Jasmyn's progress. What has Jasmyn advanced to eating these days? Has she had any Jamba Juice yet? Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Two teeth at once! Go Jaz! The tooth fairy knows where you are even in LA! I am impressed! Love that smile on her face! Thanks for keep us posted via this blog. - Alisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pictures are so precious!
    Jazmyn - Jacob will be so exited when I tell him you lost 2 teeth!
    You are doing great....I love your attitude! Keep smiling and giggling. - Tracy Troxel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jazzy looks great. Laura your blog is beautiful! When Hosein said she took her first steps I cried from pure happiness!! I pray daily and cannot wait to see Jazzy!! Love, Veronica Ramirez

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't think Hosein could look any more happy!!! Isn't life grand. Lael

    ReplyDelete