Wednesday, August 26, 2009
WHAT REALLY MATTERS
After about 60 days in the hospital with Jaz I went home for a quick visit to see Kamran. I miss him TONS!! It was great to run around the house and play with him. He is sooo cute and lots of fun!!! The time flew by and I am missing him again already. While it was wonderful to see the little guy, our home felt empty without Jaz and Hosein. Our home felt like... just a house, and our belongings... just stuff. NOTHING seemed to matter except family and being together. All I wanted (and still do) is to have a happy healthy family. Of all the experiences I've ever had in my life nothing has so clearly defined what our priorities should be. These are: Family and our relationship with the Lord. Seems simple enough, however in this day we are easily kept busy with things that seem to be important, but are actually distractions from what REALLY matters. Make each day count... it can change in an instant!!
Posted by
S. Family
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment