
Listen up world miss Jazmyn has some thing to say!!! She is alert and trying sooo hard to speak. I am on the edge of my my seat just dying to hear whats on her mind!!!! THE SUSPENSE!!! Can you image a 5 year old girl who is normally quite a talker not being able to speak! She is incredibly patience and is handling this frustraiting experience very well. In fact her great sense of humor shows. She will get a very serious and concerning look on her face, then just has I lean in to comfort her she giggles as though to say... just kidding! WHAT A STINKER!! = )
We decided Ursula the seawitch has stolen her voice (just like the little mermaid) and has hidden it in the most beautiful seashell you've ever seen. If anyone happens to come accross it would you mind returning it to Jaz. = )
I decided early on in this whole ordeal that the emotions would be left at the door and her hospital room would be as cheerful as possible. We as a family have gone to great lengths to make this happen. Laughter is the best medicine and she's getting an unlimited dose!
We decided Ursula the seawitch has stolen her voice (just like the little mermaid) and has hidden it in the most beautiful seashell you've ever seen. If anyone happens to come accross it would you mind returning it to Jaz. = )
I decided early on in this whole ordeal that the emotions would be left at the door and her hospital room would be as cheerful as possible. We as a family have gone to great lengths to make this happen. Laughter is the best medicine and she's getting an unlimited dose!

You tell her if I find that Ursala, I'll grab it from her and run like the wind to return it to the little angel.
ReplyDeleteThank you for making this blog. Jazmyn has been in our hearts every step of the way. Thank you for letting us stay up to date on her way to recovery! We love her!
ReplyDelete,Amber & Jaron, Cozette, Luke, & Scarlett
Thank you so much for sharing this incredible journey with us all. We have been praying for Jazymn and your family everyday. Your strength as a family shines through in every word you write. Stay strong. Peace... The Stouch Family
ReplyDeleteYou guys are an amazing family! You are so strong in so many ways. I am so glad we have you as friends. We are always thinking of Jazy and praying for her and for the rest of the family. Please continue keeping the faith and stick together as a team! God is listening to our prays and he will make Jazy whole gain.
ReplyDeleteYour gonna have to put Jazy in all sorts of gymnastics and dance classes after this is all done! She has a lot of energy stored up. =-) You can see it in her eyes!!! We love you guys. You are always in our hearts.
Love, Mike, Becky, Kaylee, and Ashley Brown =-) All our love.
We will keep you and your sweet family in our prayers. If you have need of anything while in Orange, please contact our ward.
ReplyDeleteOh she's so gonna have a lot to say!!! Can't wait!
ReplyDeleteWe're going for our final beach day of the year today. I was pondering this ultimate treasure hunt we needed to accomplish today (finding Jazzy's voice) when I realized her voice is safe and secure in Heaven. Where else would something so angelic be temporarily stored??? I can only image how beautiful this shell must be. Love, Lael
ReplyDelete