Welcome family and friends to Jazmyn's blog. We've included a summary of how Jazmyn's illness came about as well as occasional blogs on where she is today. Don't forget to write your comments below - these thoughts will be enjoyed by Jazmyn and her family. With love... thank you!!

Sunday, August 23, 2009

A HAND TO HOLD

Throughout the first few weeks Jazmyn lost nearly all of her motor skills. However there was one thing she was miraculously able to do even during the most trying of moments... hold my hand. At times it was the only connection we had. I cannot express what significance this held for for me as well as Hosein. What a blessing!

Today Jazmyn is making wonderful improvement with her movements. Yesterday she pulled her glasses off her face by herself. She is also getting better at blocking mommy's tickle attacks. Game on!!

4 comments:

  1. I woke up really missing Jazzy today and I was so happy to see these cute pictures and, finally, a real outfit! Yippeee! I'll see you guys September 5th. Can't wait! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nancy Boyce24 August, 2009

    She looks so wonderful! Her happy smiling face is such a miracle to see! You continue to be in our prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad to hear uplifted updates! You are bringing tears to my eyes because I am so proud of you guys. You are so inspiring. My family is honored to know yours,and to be friends with you guys. We talk about Jazy everyday. Kaylee always needs her daily Jazy update! We love you and hang in there. You are doing awesome!!!!

    Love, the Browns =-)smiles your way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jazzy is so beautiful and her story is touching. I am so grateful for her example of faith.

    ReplyDelete