I can't sleep in anticipation of the CT results. Tooo much on my mind. So to find a bit of comfort I've been reading your comments and emails through out the night. THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!! Your thoughts are very uplifting and provide much needed strength. As I was reading I could hear your voices and feel the love in your words. - that or the cabin fever is really getting to me and the voices are concerning = )
-Laura
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Our hopes and prayers are with you. Jazmyn is so lucky to have such a loving and supportive family to guide her through this. Amanda sends her best wishes and asks about her often. Thank you so much for this beautiful blog and your willing to share your journey. Let us know if there is anything you need.
ReplyDelete-The Woolley Family (Kim, Brian, Amanda, Tyler)
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete