Welcome family and friends to Jazmyn's blog. We've included a summary of how Jazmyn's illness came about as well as occasional blogs on where she is today. Don't forget to write your comments below - these thoughts will be enjoyed by Jazmyn and her family. With love... thank you!!

Monday, September 21, 2009

FIRST STEPS!!!!!!


Grateful beyond words... and simply speechless!!!

9 comments:

  1. That is completely awesome!
    Jazmyn just made my day!!
    :)
    Love,
    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Fabulous! Love the big smile as Jazzy works her way to the photographer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nancy & Suzie Boyce21 September, 2009

    Look at her go!!!!!!That is so awesome. We are so proud of her!!! Keep up the good work and she will be dancing in Camarillo soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am speechless as well!!! What matters most. . . Jazzy has proved it to us once again.
    Love you, Stacey

    ReplyDelete
  5. We can't believe our eyes! This is incredible! Keep working! Hey, maybe Jazzy will just run home! Love you! Elizabeth and Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  6. So Amazing!!!! And even better in person:-) We absolutely loved visiting with you yesterday. Keep up the great work Jazmyn! We can't wait to play with you again.
    Lindsey, Jacob and Tracy Troxel

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your blog makes me cry every time I witness another milestone in Jasmyn's recovery.

    I am speechless, once again!

    I absolutely love the look of satisfaction on Jasmyn's face.

    My heart leapt in joy as I witnessed her first steps and, of course, the tears were soon to follow.

    Love, Lori

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW!! WAY TO GO, JAZMYN!!! she must be working so hard. although, by the look on her face, she seems to be loving every minute of it. we think of her all the time and continue to send our prayers.
    love, the kelly's

    ReplyDelete
  9. Go munchkin!!! Woohoo! xoxox

    ReplyDelete