
Monday, September 14, 2009
READY TO ROLL
There are a few small bikes set out for play in the backyard here at the hospital. Jaz had her eye on this one, and once she got on it there was no getting her off! Hosein and I were so excited to see her take to it so quickly and require so little assistance. Hosein is going to bring her own bike down with him on the next visit. Health Bridge is going to need to instate speed limits on the premises, because once Jaz gets her bike she is going to be ready to roll!

Posted by
S. Family
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Jazmyn's progress continues to amaze me! It is such a blessing to see how fast everything is coming back for her. Those long weeks of discouragement are beginning to melt away!!!!
ReplyDeleteWell of course she wants to ride that!! It looks like so much fun! We are so glad to see her doing so well.
ReplyDeleteWith love,
Jaron, Amber,
Cozette, Luke, & Scarlett
Yay!!!! At this rate she'll be picking me up at the airport in a few weeks on her bike. :) Big kisses to all of you and I'm so glad you're enjoying this week together so much. xox
ReplyDeleteHow fabulous! Jazzy you look great on that bike! I can't believe how strong you are getting. Jaz, the new Barbie and the 3 Musketeers movie just came out! Every time I see the commercial I think of you. Keep up the good work! Love!
ReplyDeleteHi, my name is Shawna, I am Eric's mother-in-law, and Natalee's mom. I always ask them about Jazmyn, and they gave me your blog. I am so happy to see Jazmyn making progress eah day. What a happy beautiful little face. And happy to do all that is asked of her. I hope and pray that there is continued progress for her each day. My prayers are with you all.
ReplyDeleteSincerely, Shawna