Welcome family and friends to Jazmyn's blog. We've included a summary of how Jazmyn's illness came about as well as occasional blogs on where she is today. Don't forget to write your comments below - these thoughts will be enjoyed by Jazmyn and her family. With love... thank you!!

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

STAY TUNED!!

Look out Health Bridge here we come! We're packed and ready to roll! Jaz is so excited about going that she woke up at 5am this morning and said "GO"! I feel the same way Jaz "let's GO"! We'll keep posting her progress on the blog from Health Bridge, so stay tuned!!!

5 comments:

  1. So happy for your family. Hope everything goes as planned for today! Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been thinking about Jazmyn and your family all day:) She sounds so ready to go! I know she will do great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chocolate works wonders.....Nancy Wagoner

    ReplyDelete
  4. How's my princess??? I hope the transition to HealthBridge is going well. I miss you guys already! Everyone here says Hi and we love you!! I think you need some tickles!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Room 5568 is just not the same without you guys. I hope you are settling into healthbridge, Miss you guys:)

    ReplyDelete