Welcome family and friends to Jazmyn's blog. We've included a summary of how Jazmyn's illness came about as well as occasional blogs on where she is today. Don't forget to write your comments below - these thoughts will be enjoyed by Jazmyn and her family. With love... thank you!!

Sunday, September 13, 2009

TIME WITH THE BOYS

Daddy and Kamran are here visiting us at Health Bridge! It feels great to be together again. Daddy has been dancing around the room with Jazzy in his arms, while Kamran has been running around the room - well... running just about everywhere! Then there's Mommy, who has been chasing everyone trying to take a few pictures. We've enjoyed playing in the backyard and simply being outside. What a blessing it is to have a family. It's a crazy juggle act at times, but the love and friendship we share is priceless.





3 comments:

  1. Dear Jazmyn,
    I hope you are doing well!!! I miss coming to see you in the hospital but I am so happy you are not here anymore! I hope that you are doing well at rehab. I think about you everyday and you and your family are in my prayers. Keep up the good work sweetheart!
    Take care,
    Dr. Jocelyn Rieder

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the shot of Jaz and dad....her lack of teeth on the lower part of her smile is so cute! Kamran looks so happy in this picture! So glad you guys were all able to spend time together. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Jazy and way to go Princess! You are doing great and improving so quickly. We are so happy for you and so proud of you! Kaylee and Ashley miss you oh so much! You are in our daily thoughts and prayers baby girl. Take care and keep up the hard work!!! = ) Laura, we are so glad that you can start to get the family back together! God is good!!!! We love you guys.xoxo

    Mike, Becky, Kaylee, and Ashley

    ReplyDelete