I sent about 50 emails out notifying family and friends that this blog had just been posted. Within 5 hours there were over 160 hits viewing the blog and many wonderful comments and emails received. I am moved to tears. What a blessing to have so many care about Jazmyn and our family. I am so grateful!
Tonight just happened to be a particularly trying night for Hosein and myself. I am experiencing major cabin fever and miss the boys (Hosein & Kamran) desperately. Hosein is also carrying a very heavy load and missing his girls (myself & Jaz). Tears were shed over the phone as we expressed the heart ache and desire to be together as a family. We are now in the middle of week 8 at the hospital. Jazzy's prognosis for the pneumotosis is uncertain. She is having a CT scan on Thursday to see if it has healed. If so we can begin g-tube feedings and (if tolerated well) transition to HealthBridge (rehab hospital) next week. If the pneumotosis is still there... many things can happen that would most definitely add weeks to our stay here. Please keep her in your prayers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I hope that pneumotosis figures out who it's dealing with and gives up and let's Jazzy move-on to Health Bridge!!! I'll be sending my love and good thoughts to my cutie all week!
ReplyDeleteBy the way, I think Mom is going through Kamran withdrawals. After 7 weeks of hanging out with the little man, now that she's back home, she misses him so much... the other day she wanted to rent Mulan2!!!! I stopped her of course.
I miss you guys so much! I may try to delay my wisdom tooth surgery so I can come visit sooner. Otherwise, I have a ticket for Sept 25th (I was supposed to go to a bachelorette party) to come to LA so I hope to see you guys soon.
Hang in there! Oh, and are you the Suduko master yet? ;)
We hope today's CT scan brings good news. Your family is in our thoughts and prayers.
ReplyDeleteMuch love, Patrick and Debra Boetticher
Jazmyn: My thoughts and prayers are with you & your family. May almighty God grant you 100% recovery!!! I will be praying for you daily.
ReplyDeleteKaylee B.'s Nana Nancy
My prayers and thoughts are with your family at the hard time!
ReplyDelete